Manganese Sulfate Monohydrate
- Customer pickup,
- In detail
- BrandПредприятие Химпродукция ХХI
- Country of manufactureChina
Manganese sulfate (manganese sulfate) is used:
- in the production of ferrites;
- as a component of dyes in the textile and porcelain industry;
- in the production of lead - manganese desiccants;
- in organic synthesis, as a catalyst, including in the production of synthetic fatty acids;
- for the manufacture of other salts of Mn;
- as an electrolyte in the production of MnO2 and Mn.
- Manganese sulfate is widely used as micronutrient in the feed industry. In vegetable growing, sheltered soil is used for the main refueling of soils and substrates.
|Name||Manganese sulfate (manganese sulfate monohydrate)|
|Chemical formula||MnSO4 - H2O|
|PHYSICAL THERMAL CHEMICAL PROPERTIES|
|Appearance||white to pink crystals|
|Density||2.95 g / cm³|
|Melting temperature||700 ° C (anhydrite)|
|TU||6 - 47 - 53028 - 10 - 93|
|Cargo hazard class||not classified|
|Fire and explosion proof|
|Shelf life||1 year from the date of manufacture|
The fine - grained composition and slow - acting form contribute to the uniform distribution of fertilizer and its long - term effect in the soil. The main application together with nitrogen and phosphorus fertilizers (in spring) and phosphorus (in autumn) when preparing the soil for sowing (planting), depending on the agrochemical parameters of soils.